In a short time we will return to the water and we will do it with more desire than ever, but we cannot underestimate the great effort of all those professionals who in recent months have given everything to stop this virus. It is everyone's responsibility to avoid any possible regrowth of the Covid-19.
At Montjoi Diving Center we want to guarantee, as much as possible, the safety of our clients as well as that of our workers against this pandemic. For this reason, we indicate the security measures that all of us must adopt:
- Upon arrival at Cala Montjoi you will receive detailed information with general security measures in relation to the entire Holiday City. You can already consult this information in montjoi.com. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact reception.
- Keep safe distance at all times of 1,5 meters.
- All those with symptoms of Covid-19 should refrain from diving.
- It is ESSENTIAL to make a reservation of the dives you intend to do. Please note that there may be capacity limitations and it is necessary to plan each outing. We therefore ask you to send an email to email@example.com attaching:
- Diving qualification.
- Diving insurance (if you do not have in Montjoi it can be processed).
- Official medical certificate suitable for diving (valid for
- 2 years).
- Number of dives to be performed (eg: 2 dives per day).
- Diving equipment that you would like to rent.
We will try to satisfy the requests submitted as far as possible, but depending on the capacity, reservations may vary.
- Bring all the diving equipment you need for your dives.
- The rental of equipment (including bottles) must be made with prior reservation and never for a minimum of 4 dives. (consult with the director of the center in firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The reserved rental material, with the exception of the bottles and weights, will be delivered to each client upon arrival at the dive center and will not be returned until after the last dive.
- Customers who rent material will be responsible for it for as long as it is rented.
- It is recommended that each diver arrive at the dive center with their wetsuit and booties on. The use of the mask will be mandatory in the area of the diving center as well as on the boat. We recommend bringing some type of container to conveniently store the mask individually on the boat.
- The capacity of the boat will be reduced depending on the competent authorities + crew (we will expand these places as soon as the legislation allows it).
- The diving equipment will NOT be sweetened after the dive.
- Due to the necessary safety distance, the drying areas of the equipment will be reduced. If necessary, divers will take their equipment to their bungalows where they can hang them on clotheslines.
- Dive baptisms are suspended and may be offered again depending on the evolution of the pandemic.
You can download the measurements at this link:
We want to thank you in advance for your help in complying with these rules.