If you passed the first level and you want to make further progress in the diving world, this is your course.
This level will allow you to dive with another person of your level without the accompaniment of a monitor and to share the experience with your partner and live it more intensely.
Don't think about it and dive on the Costa Brava with our team of instructors from Cala Montjoi !!!
The Advance OW PADI course or FECDAS Level 2 consists of:
- 2 Theoretical classes (Didactic material)
- 5 Classes in open water (Boat)
(Duration: 4 intensive days)
- Level 1 card (PADI-CMAS-SSI-Others) from 12 years old
- 20 certified dives in the Loog Book
- Medical certificate of no contraindications for diving
Price: € 380 (Equipment not included)
The N2 FFESSM or CMAS course:
With this certification, it is possible to dive up to 20 meters in PA1 autonomy with a minimum level 2 binomial, or up to 40 meters accompanied by a PE3 dive guide. It consists of:
- 2 Theoretical classes
- 10 Classes in open water (Boat)
- Duration 5 days
- Level 1 Card (PADI-CMAS-SSI-Others)
- 16 years old and up
- Medical certificate of no contraindications for diving.
Price: € 500 (Equipment not included)